We’ve compiled a list of resources that may be of assistance to you!
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Better Kid Care
- Caring for Our Children
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL)
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Early Childhood Education Linkage System: Healthy Child Care Pennsylvania (ECELS)
- Environment Rating Scales Insititute (ERSI)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL)
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance: Mandated Reporter Training
- Pennsylvania Key (PA Key)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS)
- Public Playground Safety Handbook
- Technical Assistance Center on Social Emotional Intervention (TACSEI)
A CLASS Introduction was created to support the understanding of CLASS assessments, the value of using CLASS to support continues quality improvement, and how the various age groups are organized within the tool. Please click the link below to find out more information about CLASS.
Do you have a recommendation for this list? E-mail us at email@example.com.